NobleProg Learning Pathways
Unlock the potential of your workforce:
- Map current roles against industry best practice and identify your skills gap.
- Curate a bespoke learning pathway for key roles across your organization.
- Empower your employees to advance their skills and measure the benefits.
At NobleProg we believe a culture of continuous learning is crucial to the success of any Digital Transformation strategy. Our curated learning pathways are tailored to your business objectives and your current skills and capabilities. Learning journey's with the business strategy in clear focus:
- Learning objectives from starting point to mastery for each employee.
- Training events built to deliver hands-on experience.
- Certified exams and accreditation.
- With measurable KPI's to assess the impact of learning.
Our partners and certifications:
Develop the skills core to your Digital Transformation.
Conduct a skills gap analysis across the 3 core domains of:
- Technology: Network, Infrastructure, Services and Channels.
- Data: Analytics: data driven decision making and artificial intelligence.
- Security: Protecting against outside threats and developing a secure technology landscape.
Develop your learning pathways against the cultural readiness of your organization to effect change and embrace new ways of working
Use Technology as an enabler to transform your business. Upskill your workforce to enact rapid transformation. Create a clear leaning pathway to enable your ICT team to develop at pace, core roles and subjects include the following:
Full stack development
A career in Full Stack development is fast becoming one of the hottest skill sets for many employers globally. Skills and knowledge required for Front End (client side) and Back End (server side) coding, database design and graphical user interface are varied and vast. Core areas include;
Database structures and technologies
- MySQL, SQLite, Postgres - These are Relational Database management systems, and the data is stored in table-like schemes. This is good for storing business data. These use SQL
- MongoDB, Cassandra, Apache storm, Sphinx - These are the NoSQL databases. Their only commonality is that they do not use a relational database scheme. This type of database covers a wide range of technologies and can be used to find key-value DB, graph DBs, streaming DBs etc.,
- VoltDB and MemSQL - These are a new kind of database, the NewSQL. They follow the relational scheme but instead of disks, they use memory. the advantage is that they outperform the traditional RDBMS but the limited amount of memory available is definitely a downside to this type of database.
Front end frameworks and technologies
Back end frameworks and technologies
The role of a DevOps professional is varied, with a required combination of business acumen and technology architecture at the heart of everything required. DevOps teams successfully evolve and manage products at a faster pace than organizations using traditional software development and infrastructure management processes can. Master one or many programming languages, mastery of one or many of these will depend upon the chosen language of your organization or industry trends or your appetite &..including these core languages:
Learn about managing servers:
- Operating systems
- File systems
- Networking and security (HTTP(S), FTP, SSL, TLS)
- Live terminals (Bash scripting, Powershell, System performance, etc)
- Web servers (Nginx, Apache, Tomcat, etc)
Learn Infrastructure as a code:
- Containers (Docker, LXC)
- Configuration Management (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Salt)
- Provisioning (Terraform, Cloud formation)
Understand services of Cloud providers:
Learn some CI / CD tools:
Learn how to monitor software and infrastructure:
- Infrastructure monitoring (Nagios, Icinga, Datadog, Zabbix)
- Application monitoring (New relic, AppDynamics)
- Logs Management (ELK, Splunk)
Data-driven organizations leverage information to make more accurate decisions across the entire value chain
Greater revenue growth for businesses that leverage data effectively.
Of organizations do not know how to start. Become data-driven.
- A journey begins with a single step.
- Align IT / Business goals
- Improve operational efficiency
- Transform your organization
Data Analysis and Data Analytics
Data analysis is a process of inspecting, cleansing, transforming, and modelling data with the goal of discovering useful information, informing conclusions, and supporting decision-making.
Data Analysis tools:
- Statistics and Forecasting techniques
Business Intelligence tools:
Data Science and Machine Learning
Data Science combines the discipline of statistics, artificial intelligence and analysis (visualization) to derive insight from information. Investment in this field provides organizations with an opportunity to create competitive advantage.
Data warehouse tools:
Big Data tools:
- Neural Networks
- Computer Vision
- Image and speech recognition
With an ever increasing threat of cybercrime it is pivotal that organizations protect themselves from data theft and hacks in order to protect assets and re-assure regulators, customers and suppliers.
- Risk Assessment methods
- ISO/IEC 27001
- ISO/IEC 27002
- ISO/IEC 27005
Continuity and resilience:
- Incident Management
- Disaster Recovery
- ISO 22301
- Web application security
- Secure Code C/C++
- Embedded Systems security
- Java Security
- Network Penetration Testing
- Digital Forensics Examinar
- Ethical Hacking